Thursday, July 5, 2007

Broken Shure E3C headphones

I got a pair of Shure E3C in February 2006. Great sound and a nice set of headphones. Somewhat pricey, but since I listen a lot on my headphones I wanted something good. After having had them less than a year they broke (as reported by other users). I got a new pair (after first having been sent the E2C:s as a replacement) and all was well.

Until June this year when they broke again. This time they weren't physically broken, but there's no sound from the left speaker (again, as reported by other users). I sent four emails to the local Swedish representative over a period of two weeks until I got a reply saying that they are not a distributor for Shure and got refered to another company.

I'm now trying to contact them instead - keep tuned for updates. In the meantime I'm using the apple phones that came with the second generation iPod nano, which are actually not that bad for casual use. But I want my E3c:s back.

No comments: