Thursday, September 6, 2007

Time to get a new iPod


I've had the 40G 4th generation iPod for a couple of years now and been quite happy with it. Got an iPod nano with the Nike+ kit a couple of months ago which I'm also happy with. (And my wife had the 1st generation Shuffle before she started using the Nano.)

I've been wanting to replace the 40G iPod, but the step up to the 5G (or 5.5G) hasn't really been big enough. Enter iPod Touch.

At 8mm its thinner than my W880 (which is thin) and it has a beautiful screen. The bashers have been going on about the small storage space, but I don't really lug around my entire music collection anyway. The 40G has never been large enough for all my music so I'm kinda used to picking parts of my collection. And when I started using the 4G nano I became even more used to it.

Now I'll just have to wait for the release in the end of September, which should be easy considering I've been holding out for a new iPod for more than a year now. But now its getting close. Oh, I'm getting the 16G version if you're curious.

No comments: